Palatial House Hotel
Pool, restaurant, wifi, bar, cafeteria. The building that houses the hotel has its origins in the eighteenth century, and its first owner Ms Jacinta Valdivia Enriquez (1755-1843), the last descendant of a noble lineage virgitana. Her husband Antonio Joya D. Oliver, an illustrated restless who acted as royal scribe. Interior passage mid-nineteenth century at the hands of his daughter, Mrs. Josefa Enriquez Soledad Joya (1784-1873), married to his cousin D. Jose Antonio Joya Joya (1781-1834), a wealthy owner of primogeniture Berja adding the house a garden adjoining the mill.
The building was inherited by the son of the above, D. Francisco de Paula Joya Joya (1827-1883), who is in the last third of the nineteenth century change the physiognomy of the building. Respecting the Baroque style in the structure of a large central courtyard, the building was expanded horizontally, at the expense of the side garden, placing a door in the side of carriages, and vertically, since increased from two to three storeys.
More information http://www.casapalaciega.com