About 500 m from the intersection of Royal Road and Station Road.
Built at the turn of the century by Gerardo Ravassa, son of the Marquis of Campohermoso. During the Civil War (1936-1939) was a command post and Republican Army Military Academy, and their owners were staying in the village of Abrucena.
Rural housing 2nd residence
D abandoned rural setting between almond and olive trees scattered crops. Also appear in the center isolated farmhouses.
Cover damaged and messed up some walls.
Typical farmhouse of large landowners in the area.